SUMMER PUBLIC WORKS LABOURER
Birch Hills County Public Works Department is looking for (1) Seasonal Labourer. This position will commence on or about the first of May and last for 8-15 weeks.
- Public Works Labourer (one position)
- Minimum of a valid class 5 driver’s license.
- Fit and able to perform physical activities such as lifting.
- Ability to read a County Map (TWP & RR Legal Land Locations)
- Prior Knowledge of the County will be seen as an asset.
Candidate will be required to perform daily inspections and maintenance on their respective equipment, as well as maintain a daily log of their respective position as indicated by the foreman or supervisor.
Send resume and driver’s abstract to:
Jim Alexy, Manager of Infrastructure Maintenance
Birch Hills County Phone: (780) 694-3793
Box 157 Fax: (780) 694-3788
Wanham AB T0H 3P0
All applications will be received until the position is filled.
For the job description click the link below.
ASB SUMMER EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Birch Hills County Agricultural Service Board is currently looking to fill the following Seasonal Position:
- Summer Labourer – (July - August)
- Candidates for this seasonal position must possess a minimum of a valid Class 5 driver’s license.
- Knowledge of the County and the ability to read a map would be an asset.
- All candidates will be required to perform daily inspections and maintenance on their respective equipment.
- All candidates will be required to maintain a daily log and any other information related to their respective position as indicated by Managers or Supervisors.
Send resume and driver’s abstract to Amanda Ouellet, Director of Agriculture at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be received until the positions are filled.
Only those considered for the positions will be contacted for interviews.