Tenders & Items for Sale
New Culverts & Couplers
The sale of new culverts will be based these conditions:
- All culverts will be sold as is, no cutting of lengths of culverts will take place.
- The price is at cost plus 10%.
Anyone wishing to purchase a new culvert must do the following:
- Pay for the culvert in advance of picking it up in the County Yard.
- Supply their own fastening device (straps or chain etc.).
- Provide a suitable safe method of transporting the culvert.
- Be at the County yard in Wanham on the scheduled day and time for pickup.
- Verify the size and length of culvert and provide sales receipt with County personnel.
County staff will load each culvert and help ensure that you have fastened it properly.